Cellulose and wood fibres are excellent additives for moulding compounds
Cellulose powders and wood flours have been successfully used for decades in moulding compounds.
JELUXYL® and JELUCEL® can be delivered in bags, big bags or bulk trucks.
We highly recommend:
- JELUXYL® WEHO 120/f. as wood flour
- JELUCEL® HM 150 as standard cellulose
- JELUCEL® HM T1 as the cellulose with the highest possible thermal stability
All products are used in any kind of resins, such as:
- Phenol (PF)
- Melamine formaldehyde (MF)
- Melamine phenol (MP)
- Urea formaldehyde (UF)
- Epoxy (EP)
- Unsaturated polyester (UP)